What is the LDT?
The LDT is a standing committee of the UUAA Board of Trustees. It works to identify and recruit members of UUAA to serve as Board Trustees. The LDT also helps train new leaders. It recognizes, and celebrates all leaders at UUAA. Lay leaders are an essential part of our Congregation.
- Promote ongoing recruitment of Board Trustees
- Present to the Board a slate of vetted Trustee nominations to the current Board of Trustees each spring, in advance of the annual Congregational Meeting
- Monthly meetings to discuss progress with goals and activities
- Hosting events to recognize existing leaders, promote networking, and recruit new leaders
- Provide leadership resources and training
Interested in Serving on the Board of Trustees?
Now is the time to help guide UUAA into the future, along with UUAA ministers, staff and other congregants. Join other leaders held in covenant two times each month, working hand-in-hand with our ministers, and lay leaders to review and improve policies, develop strategic plans, and monitor high-level operational activities. At UUAA, we celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion, and are dedicated to recruiting leaders interested in applying UUAA Core Values and Principles to leading our Congregation.
If you are interested in learning about becoming a UUAA Board member, please read more information about the Board of Trustees. You can read the specific roles and responsibilities of Board members. You are welcome to attend a Board meeting to observe the Board in action.
Contact the LDT
(Please allows 2-3 days for a response from our volunteer team.)