The Michigan Unitarian Universalist Social Justice Network is a state-wide network of people, including representatives of Michigan UU churches and fellowships, who work together for justice.
Their mission is to foster the worth and dignity of people by promoting social justice and community activities.
- Take Positions - Through democratic processes, take progressive moral positions on justice issues.
- Educate - Inform and train members on justice issues.
- Build Community - Build a statewide community of advocates who help make and implement Network decisions.
- Build Power - Mobilize members, congregations and communities to act on issues.
- Make Change - Help make progressive policy changes in Michigan & outside our State.
Visit their web site at http://www.uujustice.org
For links to other UU organizations follow this link to our About Us section of the web site.